Our COVID-19 Protocols:
Committed to the safety of our patients and clients
We are committed to the safety of our patients and staff and are following all required guidelines from the CDC and King County regarding COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures.
Below, we’ve outlined our current policies and procedures. These are subject to change as guidelines are revised. If have you any concerns or questions, don’t hesitate to call or email us. We are all in this together.
You will find signs posted at both MoveMend entrances and also at the front desk outlining our policies.
What you need to know before arriving at MoveMend:
- All clients are required to wear a mask while in the clinic. Please plan ahead and bring your mask to your appointment.
- If you do not have a mask you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- All clients will be required to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands upon entering the clinic
- Please notify the office prior to your appointment if you are feeling unwell for any reason or may have been exposed to anyone experiencing any COVID related symptoms. You will be asked to reschedule your appointment or hold your session virtually.
- If you arrive prior to your appointment time, please wait outside or in your car until your scheduled time.
- If you have paperwork to fill out that you were not able to complete ahead of time, you may arrive 5 minutes early to fill it out in the clinic.
- No additional people may accompany you to your session unless:
- You are the parent of a patient who is a minor
- You are a medically necessary aid or interpreter
- Your therapist may ask to take your temperature during your session
- Anyone who becomes ill during a session will immediately be asked to leave and a staff member will reach out to reschedule you once you have left the clinic.
- Social Distancing will be practiced in the clinic whenever possible
- Disinfectants approved to treat human coronavirus will be utilized for cleaning according to the manufacturer’s recommendations for all surfaces between patients and high-touch areas throughout the day