Dr. John Ly
(PT, DPT, Physio Coach)
Dr. John Ly, an avid winter sport enthusiast and snowboarder, earned his Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Stony Brook University in New York. After 12 years of experience in marketing and program management, John has taken his critical thinking skills and applied them to injury and performance. His diverse background uniquely equips him to excel as a clinician to balance communication, relationship management and best practices to achieve success with all clients.
In his free time, John pursues personal fitness through running, kettlebell training, and snowboarding. If there’s snow on the slopes, you’ll find John there. He and his wife moved to Seattle in 2023 after falling in love with the natural beauty and community.
- Rutgers University, Bachelor’s in Marketing
- Stony Brook University, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Licensure, Certifications, and Professional Associations:
- Washington State Physical Therapy License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification
- Additional Certifications: RKC Kettlebell 1, Functional Range Conditioning