Thanks to everyone who came out to the first bootcamp class for the summer-fall block. As promised, the workout is posted below. I should clarify, I will be posting the “recipe” for the class but will always make adjustments in the spice level according to what I see. Check the link below.
Some things to keep in mind:
- You are in control of your efforts at all times – push harder or rest when needed.
- Arrive a few minutes before 7a if possible to give yourself time for a proper warm-up.
- Take off early if needed, just give me a heads-up.
- If you can’t make a class on the morning of, please send me an email.
- Breakfast can be iffy with an early morning exercise session but please make sure to hydrate and plan on having a snack ready post-class.
- There will be several exercises and movements we will repeat throughout the 9-week block, but no two classes will be the same.
- Have fun and break a sweat!
ps. We still have room for a few more people to join us, so feel free to pass the word to your cool friends and family.
Scheduling link is HERE