Performance Personal Training
Performance Personal Training at MoveMend
Performance Personal Training isn’t just for athletes who are looking to really dial in their training. It’s for everyone who wants to move better, feel better, and have the strength and energy to do whatever is most important to them.
Some people train for specific goals, like getting a PR in a race, being able to do a pull-up, or increasing how much they can lift. Others just want to be able to play with their kids, move without pain, get their heart rate up, and feel confident that their body can handle most anything that comes their way.
Whether you’re brand new to exercise and want someone to help you train safely and efficiently, or you’re a world-class athlete who understands that working with a highly-qualified trainer will help you improve your weaknesses and imbalances for better performance, we’ve worked with all types.
Try Performance Personal Training with MoveMend – we know you’ll love the results!
Why choose MoveMend for performance personal training?
- We have the highest qualifications in the business
- We follow scientific research on fitness and stay away from risky fads
- We work with elite competitive athletes, 80 year olds who have never exercised and everyone in between
What are the performance personal training sessions like?
Fun and challenging. Your 55-minute sessions are tailored specifically for you and no two workouts will be the same. We begin with the foundation of stability and mobility then progress to building strength and power.
What happens during my first session?
Your trainer will conduct a Functional Movement Screen and assess you on 7 key movement patterns. This allows our experts to create a robust overall training plan for you that increases performance and decreases risk for injury.
Your first session will also include:
- Extensive review of medical / injury history
- Flexibility / mobility testing
- Recording your height, weight, resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Strength testing of major upper and lower body muscle groups
- Goal setting with a timeline and scheduled reassessment
- Single session: $100 + tax
- 5-pack: $95 / session (Total: $475 + tax)
- 10-pack: $90 / session (Total: $900 + tax)
- 20-pack: $85 / session – our best deal! (Total: $1,700 + tax)
- Sessions are $82 each if currently receiving OT or PT
Interested in training with a therapist? Call our clinic at (206) 641-7733 for information.
NOTE: COVID-19 has had an impact on us all. As part of our protocols to keep everyone safe, including our staff and clients, we have limited our training capacity and increased our cleaning time between appointments. As a result, we have implemented a 10% COVID-19 surcharge (plus tax) on all training sessions. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.BOOK A TRAINING SESSION